Friday, September 05, 2008

Let's Wig Out!


Well I made it this far; I'm halfway through my treatment with great progress, and I feel like celebrating!

These days I'm getting pretty sick being bald and am dying to get out there with some fun new hair, but I don't want to do it alone. (I'm sure you can all relate, because being bald is just like having a bad hair day... except it doesn't go away the next day - imagine everyday all day... ahhh!)

So Id like to propose we pull out our party wigs and go out for cocktails to celebrate... trust me you don't want to dance in a wig - too hot!

Being the types of girls you are... I know you crazy bitches so well... most of you already have wigs in your tickle trunks. For those of you that don't, well it was just a matter of time before someone like you (wild & crazy) ended up with one! lol

Let's get together Friday August 5th at 8pm at The Collection in the Byward Market. I hope you can all make it, I really need a girls night out and miss your company. Please reply asap below and remember to come incognito!

No comments: