Friday, January 22, 2010

Heavy "Metal" Complaints

My gums are swollen and my teeth feel like they have thick barbed wire wedged in-between them, it’s uncomfortable and itchy. I bet this is what braces feel like sometimes; like my teeth are being wedged apart (or pushed together). I keep cleaning my mouth with my soft baby toothbrush and putting Ambisole (stuff for babies) on my gums, which helps, but it’s a constant irritant now.

I also have insane heartburn and dare I say it - gas that smells like metallic broccoli, which at least compliments the constant metallic taste in my mouth and the metallic urine smell emitting from my body. They don’t put that in the BEAM side effects handbook.

I have also had a headache since yesterday and a soreness is starting to come back into my body that feels like I've been thrashing around at a heavy metal concert. I want my new blood already, I want my new body already! I'm feeling very fed up and done, and I haven’t even done the heaviest part yet.

No comments: