Wednesday, February 02, 2011

peeking in

Just poking my nose into my neglected but not forgotten blog. Perhaps reading back on some of the blogs from early last year will inspire me to get writing. I did keep up my journal for the most part over the past year, mostly so I would be able to go back and tell the tale if I ever got blogging again... "ever?"
My stemcell transplant turned out to be harder than I ever could have imagined and I just couldn't keep up my blogging. Most days I was just too tired, and I think at other times it was just too hard to live it, let alone talk about it.
As I approach the first year anniversary of my stem cell transplant I’m going to try and get back to my writing and go back and share this experience. Not because it was so awful, but because it's over and I have begun to move on in so many ways. I just need to figure out where to start?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to see you're still around and kicking :) Looking forward to seeing whatever you decide to share...

Tara and Graham said...

Thanks so much for posting. Sounds like we are in very similar post-transplant places. Love you and think of you often!!! Keep posting so I know how you're doing, and I'll get to mine as soon as I figure out where to begin...

Tam said...

Yup still alive & kick'n - tho not for lack of trying on the Universes part... Id say I have about 6 lives left on the cat scale!
Last year was h.a.r.d and I am still working on the sharing part, in addition to everything else.
Ill do my best to touch base soon, but for now keep an eye on the blog as the tale unravels...