Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This Ass is kick'n Ass and takin names!

The coordinator called today to tell me the November start date she gave me last week was tentative (bullshit) and that we are just going to have to start November 12th (you’re an ass) and that’s just the way it is (I'm going to kick your ass) so we shall see you on the 12th (Sucks to be my ass!).

She saw me the very next day “surprise” here is my list of demands. In a round about way I put it to her that I was going to accept the November 12th start date (like I had a choice) quietly but that I really wanted a new CAT scan to assess where my disease is currently at and that I also wanted my permacath put in ASAP before all the needles started.

I want to see if my cancer has grown or spread since my August results. If so I don’t have any problems throwing the word “negligent” around to the hospital administers and anyone else who needs to know. It’s about time I start looking out for my own ass!

No comments: